Welcome to the second Blocks Decoded Podcast!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Listen to hear about:
- Why the SEC has frozen trading on the Bitcoin Generation exchange
- The continued “adventures” of Craig Wright, aka “Not Satoshi”
- Jaguar Land Rover trialing buying car driver data with IOTA
- What is Binance Coin (BNB)
- Why Crypto Trading on Robin Hood Isn’t Really Free
- What is Tron (TRX)
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a comment on your favorite podcast platform!