Welcome one and all to Blocks Decoded Podcast Episode 4!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Listen to hear about:
- A 51% attack on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain, but everything is probably okay
- Conflux is developing an exciting new Proof of Work algorithm*
- Telegram Open Network blockchain information is starting to appear
- Pro athletes want their salary in crypto!
- Who is responsible for cryptocurrency hacks?
- What are Ethereum ERC token standards?
- What happens to your cryptocurrency when you die?
*During this podcast we mistakenly referred to this as Proof of Stake.
The Blocks Decoded Podcast is available on:
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a comment on your favorite podcast platform!
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!