Welcome, welcome, welcome to Blocks Decoded Podcast Episode 6!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Listen to hear about:
- Facebook announces Libra, their long awaited “cryptocurrency” offering.
- The Bitcoin price is heading to the moon—what’s driving the price increase, and where will it go?
- The Bitcoin price increase is accompanied by a surge in cryptocurrency mining activity and a boost in the mining hash rate.
- Who are the most famous crypto bulls and bears?
- What are the best crypto-collectibles you can invest in right now?
- How easy is it to recovery your cryptocurrency exchange accounts?
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a comment on your favorite podcast platform!
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
We earn commission if you purchase items using an affiliate link. We only recommend products we trust. See our affiliate disclosure.