It is time for Episode 7 of the Blocks Decoded Podcast!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Tune in to hear about:
- Facebook Libra takes on the world, particularly riling the Chinese government.
- Open source blockchain explorer tool, SimBlock, hits the market and lets anyone play around with the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Nestle nibbles at new networks; in other words, Nestle is extending the use of blockchain technology throughout its supply chains.
- What Is Ontology (ONT)? A Blocks Decoded Crypto Coin Study.
- The 5 Best Coinbase Alternatives
- The Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Films and Documentaries
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a comment on your favorite podcast platform!
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
We earn commission if you purchase items using an affiliate link. We only recommend products we trust. See our affiliate disclosure.