Roll up and crank on the air-con; it is time for Blocks Decoded Podcast Episode 8!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Tune in to hear about:
- The BitMEX margin trading exchange comes under extreme scruitinty from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) after allowing US citizens to trade cryptocurrency futures.
- President Trump calls Bitcoin a scam and says Facebook Libra won’t work—is this good for Bitcoin?
- The IRS is training staff to track down Bitcoin and crypto wallets to curb crypto tax evasion.
- The Best Cryptocurrency Subreddits
- What Is a Bitcoin Insurance Policy?
- What Is Bitcoin OTC Trading?
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a review on your favorite podcast platform! It only takes a moment, and helps to get the Blocks Decoded Podcast out to larger audience to spread the crypto word.
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
We earn commission if you purchase items using an affiliate link. We only recommend products we trust. See our affiliate disclosure.