Welcome one and all to Blocks Decoded Podcast Episode 9!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Tune in to hear about:
- The Litecoin halving event completes, with some interesting results for the Litecoin market
- Thailand explores the introduction of new AML rules targeting cryptocurrencies
- Roger Ver vs. Craig Wright court case reaches a conclusion… or is it a new beginning?
- What Is a Bitcoin-Backed Loan?
- What Is Hash Rate, and Why Does It Matter?
- The Best Ways to Secure Your Bitcoin Private Keys
If you enjoy the Blocks Decoded Podcast, please give us a Like, Share, or leave a review on your favorite podcast platform! It only takes a moment, and helps to get the Blocks Decoded Podcast out to larger audience to spread the crypto word.
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
We earn commission if you purchase items using an affiliate link. We only recommend products we trust. See our affiliate disclosure.