Hello and an enormous welcome to the very first Blocks Decoded Podcast!
Each fortnight, the Blocks Decoded Podcast will bring you vital news from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, broken down into an easily digestible blocksize. Furthermore, the team will break down handy cryptocurrency tips, the best and most exciting blockchain innovations, and help you better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Listen to hear about:
- Why Binance and other exchanges are delisting BCHSV
- If a prospective Facebook token will work as a cryptocurrency
- Should you buy a new Coindesk Card?
- The 7 Best Apps to Track Crypto Prices
- 2019’s Most Exciting Bitcoin Developments Coming Up
- The 6 Most Private Cryptocurrencies You Can Use Today
Blocks Decoded editors Gavin Phillips (@GavinSpavin), Joe Coburn (@butteryvideo), and Dan Price (@danpricetech) are joined by regular contributor, James Frew (@jimjamfrew). If you want to hear us talk about something specific, or you have ideas for future Blocks Decoded Podcast episodes, drop us a line via email or on Twitter.
Blocks Decoded has also launched its first cryptocurrency app: CoinWave. You can find out more about the CoinWave price tracking app right here!
Please note that SoundCloud is the temporary Blocks Decoded Podcast home. The Blocks Decoded Podcast will arrive on your favorite podcast apps and platforms in the coming weeks!