Blocks Decoded is hiring. If you’d like to join the team, read the information below and send us your application!
Who Are We?
Blocks Decoded is a user-focused crypto and blockchain blog. It is a sister-site of the popular consumer technology website, MakeUseOf.com.
You will be required to submit a minimum of four articles per month at approximately 1,000 words per article.
The ideal candidate will have either worked within, or have a strong passion for, the crypto sector.
Candidates must be proficient in WordPress and able to pitch and discuss article ideas regularly.
You can expect to write listicles, reviews, how-to guides, comparisons, and other similar content. Additionally, there may be scope to conduct interviews, write “crypto courses”, and produce other short-form content.
All our articles are end-user focused. We do not publish news, market analysis, heavy-duty technical explainers, or B2B content.
How to Apply
Please email us at [email protected] with the subject written as “2020 Blocks Decoded Application.”
Make sure you include the following in your message:
- Start your email with “Every new beginning comes from some beginning’s end.”
- Links to any relevant writing samples published on the web.
- An indication of which areas of crypto you’re interested in.
- Previous experience you have in your topics of interest.
- A few sentences explaining why you are passionate about crypto.
- A list of any other jobs/clients you currently have.